Thursday, July 14, 2005

Jessica Simpson has my dress.

I got this fantastic "Mexican Wedding Dress" from eBay a couple of months ago that I wore to my brother's wedding (to rave reviews from, like, everyone). It's a white, halter-neck Marilyn-Monroeish thing with a handkerchief hemline, kind of gauzy, with embroidered flowers and crochet around the waist that you can see through. I wore it with a pair of nude-colored, really cute heeled sandals that I had gotten last summer in Costa Rica. It was only about $20. (I'll try to come up with a picture later, but here's a link to one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5407320528&category=63861&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Anyway, I saw a picture of Jessica Simpson wearing a similar dress in blue in US Weekly. I like Jessica Simpson (cute clothes, usually, and GREAT name :-), but I have to report that people liked my dress better. That, I suppose, is my point. That, and you should totally go to eBay ASAP and get yourself one of these dresses, because they are fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home